BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 12:15:23 EDT
From "Country Life in America", March 1936:

"Plan Your Skeet Field Now!"

"No doubt you have considered a Skeet-shooting field of your own, or one
established jointly by you and a group of friends ...  And why not?
Perfection of Skeet trap and release equipment by WESTERN makes this
fascinating gun sport available to YOU, your country club or your yacht club,
at a cost much lower than the expense of constructing a good tennis court or
a golf putting course."

Of course, when I spotted this ad ... I thought of all you.

Sign me,  Sharpshooter