BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Mordhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tricia vs. Julie!! Rosie is gay! Travertine falling! When will it stop??" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 14:38:03 -0500
Greetings all! I'm a new member. I'm engaged in the business of restoring
decorative plasterwork and scagliola.
I have enjoyed the discussion here, archivally, though I'm obviously missing
the essence of some running jokes.

Who is Tricia? Julie? Is Rosie related to them?

Mark Mordhorst
Hayles and Howe, Inc.
3500 Parkdale Ave. C1
Baltimore, MD 21211