BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Listserv that makes holes in Manhattan schist for free! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 10:00:15 -0500
The thing that got me about the place, Williamsburg, was if you walked one
block back from the main street, there were paved roads, utilities, mail
boxes, residents, it was not what I had expected. As I remember Sturbridge
Village, from our childhood trip there (excuse any misspelling please)it had
been restored fairly accurately, and left fairly original, I was expecting
something along those lines, not the commercial facility we found.