BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deb Bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 23:19:36 -0800
Ken wrote:

Standard Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>
> << I can't believe I've actually, finally, learned
how to
>  faeckle!  a dream come true   ;) >>
>
> So, Deb now graduates to Faeckle Queen of
Cincinnati?

nah, I can't be queen cuz there aren't any subjects
;)
or competitors, for that matter ....
not when it comes to faeckeling....

I would be willing to bet big money, though
that sooner or later (so I"ll just say it sooner and
get it over with  ;) )
I'll be referred to as the Trailer Queen....
after all, people were pointing to me in harrisburg
and telling their friends,
look, there's the trailer lady!

I'd really rather be the sarchasm queen, thank you
very much ralph   ;)

deb