BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Only in Vermont: "What is Cerveza? --Ruth"
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:09:38 -0500
I suggest testing to learn what the soiling is made of and what the concrete
is exactly. You can often deduce what can and can't be used by this then
narrow down by small test patches.

Eric Hammarberg
Associate Director of Preservation
Associate