BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darling, all I want is that you should be a pinhead -- Arlene Croce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 17:56:58 -0700
  I have Scott's "Napolean's Wars."  For those of you not familiar with
this work, thank your lucky stars!!!!!  It is an old leather bound book, or
two volumes.  When I was in my teens, and read voraciously, I was always
looking for someone to take me to the library.  Dad would say, "If you
don't have anything else to read there's always 'Napolean's Wars.'"  I
think I did actually get through 2 whole pages of the first volume.  I'd
rather read day old newspapers.  Ruth