BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 15:42:35 -0500
>In a message dated 98-01-02 09:23:13 EST, [log in to unmask] writes:
>
>> Problem was the guy wired up all the kids, they were in constant
>>  communication with one another, and after 18 months he pulled the plug.
>
>I'm preparing a back-up to move the list if it goes down. My inquiry to the
>world-at-large got more than one offer of a server. Beside that, for a nominal
>monthly fee we can go to a commercial server.
>
>][<en

Do we have to go to another server?  This St Johns.edu job is rockin' fast
and seems plenty dependable to me.  My posts get sent back to me faster
than I can push the check mail button.

Dan Becker,  Executive Director              "What's this? Fan mail
Raleigh Historic                                       from some flounder?"
Districts Commission                               - Bullwinkle J. Moose