BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
This isn`t an office, it`s hell with fluorescent lighting.
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 07:16:14 -0800
Lisa,  Thanks for the early morning laugh, I needed it.

Never leave ANYTHING near the mouth of a Lab, they will eat ANYTHING!!!!!
It doesn't have to be edible, they will ingest it anyway.  We have some
very peculiar looking dogpiles in the back yard.  Mostly Kleenex but some
more unusual.  I fear he is going to get a blockage one of these days from
the stuff he eats.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT