BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 08:57:27 EDT
In a message dated 10/18/99 6:10:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> What's wrong, Ken - skeet pudding not good enough for you?

Sharpshooter,

The clay gets stuck between my teeth and it is hard to swallow without lots
of milk. We tried kidnapping a cow but the farmer had heavier artillery. The
unscheduled fly over of two F16's at 200' +/- put us off the heist. We
spotted elk & bison, but they got away when us NY'ers started driving through
the field w/ the AWD Subaru. F_ckin barbed wire does wonders on plastic
bumpers. We found lots of natural gas in PA, and it was not from the baked
beans. They use it to light the streets of Wellsboro (HP PC place w/ a neat
old streetcar dinner for locals and some fine brick Victorians), home of the
Grand Canyon of the East... which we did not visit. We did see the
impoundments installed after the 72' flood that devastated Elmira & Corning.
Great weekend for the autumnal leaves. Our hunting guide slipped in bear
shit, the poker game seemed endless, and we got to see squirrel brains. We
also found out where not to go in Elmira for radiator repair.

Note: though the forefront elk may have been offering a choice shot, as per
acute inclinations of Bruce Barrett to notice the unnoticed, we gave it a
sporting chance.

][<en