BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2009 13:48:33 -0500
[log in to unmask] wrote:
> 1. Prior advice is repeated. This is not a decision you should make
> unless it's your house.
> 2. If no artichoke, lay out the options with pros and cons to the
> owner in writing and tell him you await his direction.
>
> Ralph
Ralph,

Leland is likely the Owner's Rep... so what you are telling him is to
lasso an artichoke as the fall person and to get everything laid out to
Leland beforehand? Artichokes card to read, "Have noose will hang
myself." Regardless of warranty I think the objective is to figure out
what will work best of available options. I have faith that Leland will
beat it to death with admirably due diligence.

][<en