BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
When I'm in NC I'm a tourist. Dan
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 10:24:00 -0500
I guess my euphemisms are obtuse.  Fluffy is dead.

He was estimated to be about 50 years old when we got him and we had
him for 15 years.  We had been thinking that we'd have to make
arrangements for him in our estate planning!  He was an Eastern Red
Eared Slider.  I don't know how they do in the wild.

-jc