BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"John Callan, AIA" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
When I'm in bed I'm a tourist.
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:39:18 -0500
To fill in my idle time while waiting for you to determine who has the
least sensitivity to kittens...and folks who'd like to keep their
dinners down...I've been writing an HSR.  The building is completely
boarded up and the report is heavily dependent on the results of my
photography and some research that went off into some strange
tangential arenas.

The weakness of Preservation-L is that they think the work benefits
from staying on topic.  This stuff we preserve are the products of
people who did not bother to stay on topic.  Now I'm all for limits and
standards...so long as they apply to those who need them...and
appreciate them...and sometimes that's me...and sometimes its not.

I'm only intolerant for short periods...I'm not your Mr. Sensitive
Ponytailed 80's kinda guy...or was that 90's...like I'd give a rodent's
patute.

-jc