BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 16:49:15 EST
In a message dated 1/5/99 4:22:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> at the Palais Chaillot.

Is this a particularly prime example? Mind my ignorance, whenever I get out of
country I usually visit the hospitals (better than visiting the jails) and
neither are much into facadism. I'm still waiting for the discussion on
defenestration.

On another subject, I read in a recent Time magazine that 11 children per year
die in car trunks and that GM has just come out with an interior safety lever.
It looks to be yellow from the picture. I sincerely hope it glows in the dark.

][<en