BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:36:26 -0800
We ran out of wood at 160 gallons of fancy, oh, excuse me, Grade A Light
Amber.  Why they change the names of the grades that we had had for a
century or more is beyond me.  Now nobody in the public knows what grade
they're buying.  Maybe that's the point I don't know.

How many taps ya got out?  How many gallons ya made?  Is it a good season
out there?  It's the best season in MANY years out here, there's going to
be a bumper crop this year.  What's the going price out there?  We're
always on the low side and getting $38/gal., no matter the grade.  My
brother will be taking his drum full to the wholesaler very soon before he
drops the amt. he'll pay as there's going to be a glut for a while at least.

Hope you have a really good year.  Ruth