BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sbmarcus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 03:50:35 -0500
> > As well, I don't believe that buildings and neighborhoods should remain
> > to exist unless someone has fought to keep them.

I agree with Ken's statement, only with the proviso that it is legitimate
action for those from outside the community who might have a more
sophisticated understanding of preservation and community dynamics to enter
the community in an effort to inform and arouse its inhabitants. Its only
fair, since the threat to the building or community is usually coming from
outside.

Bruce