BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 12:28:26 EST
In a message dated 98-01-20 06:25:14 EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

> this is proably all the work of a creative imagination ... or I
>  got to cut down on the Guiness....I know what Ken willl say...but I would
be
>  interested in any "Ghost " stories or similar experiences regarding those
of
>  us who work such sites.

I'm curious what Ken would say.

In the early 80's I did a resotration project at the Marine Commandant's
barracks in Washington, DC. At one point I complained to the guard assigned to
us that doors in the house kept closing when there was nobody present to close
them. He very seriously explained to me that it was the ghost of one of the
former commandants, and showed me the guy's portrait on the wall. I never saw
anything, but the doors kept closing.

][<en