BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Tegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 2009 08:26:09 -0500
Do any of you wear progressive lenses (PAL) for your work, especially
field work as opposed to computer work or just reading? I'm thinking
about focal range, clarity of focus, peripheral distortion etc. Have
any of you with presbyopia found a really good lens? How about finding
a good optician-- not one of these outfits that go for fashion? I am
away from home (Boston) and just trashed my glasses. My daughter's dog
tripped me (but that's another story). I'd appreciate hearing from
anyone's who's succeeded in overcoming the issues.

Thanks
Mary

hands-on impresario
Tegel  Design +  Planning