BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tricia vs. Julie!! Rosie is gay! Travertine falling! When will it stop??" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:11:04 -0500
Mike,
    Where's the ASTM map?  And what do you think is the effect of the San
Francisco fog?  I read that Robyn Williams was impressed with our efforts to
improve security since 9/11.  In particular he noted the sneaky efforts of
the guard in their large Hummers and camouflage hidden against the bright
orange Golden Gate bridge.  He imitates in his Elmer Fudd voice,  "Be vewy,
vewy, quiet, cause we're wooking for tewowists."
    I read somewhere that the acid content in the rain in the Connecticut
area had been about the same for the last 100 years.
    The acid from ivy has been much more of an issue for masonry in the ivy
league and Elm City.
Best,
Leland