BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darling, all I want is that you should be a pinhead -- Arlene Croce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 14:16:06 -0400
If you need to reach 750 psi at 14 days then I suggest you go with a type
'N'. If you can wait for it to reach a strength higher than 620 psi, I
suspect that the mix you have would do it. (How long? I don't know though.)

What do you "limeys" have to say?

Please note my direct phone and fax numbers have changed again

Eric Hammarberg
Associate Director of Preservation
Associate
LZA Technology