BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 18:36:05 EST
In a message dated 98-01-27 12:03:56 EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

> Doggone it, Ken, I'm down here dancing on the noses of snapping alligators
>  right now and you want me to elucidate my entire preservation philosophy in
>  one concise formulaic approach that will  place preservation next to
>  godliness and solve all the problems for the ages?

Dan,

Dear Lord, it sounded easier in my head the first time. I did not mean to ask
for the bible in one breath. Please forgive me for I have sinned. How about a
short explanation as to *noses of snapping alligators*? Are you in distress?

I have not been out much of late and did not know they were back on St. John
the Divine. One of my more lucid UFO magazines reports that an alien body was
found on the scaffolding several tens of years ago. So much for urban
fictions. As far as I know all current reports are that NYC is falling down.

][<en