BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Louis Sullivan Smiley-Face Listserv! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:10:32 -0100
Ralph,

The dog bites less. Then again we have not been letting architects into
the yard.
As to the hard case, once the shotgun gets buried in the closet we need
the hard case with a long rope tied to it so we can recover it on demand.
I was told last night I should put all the shotgun shells somewhere
besides in the house. Should I hang them from a tree in the yard?
Anyone else on BP got a hankering for sport arms dealing?
Histo presto content... we are talking about shot blasting non-historic
masonry using traditional pioneer techniques.
Tho pheasant hunting does not give me any clue as to the origination of
hamburgers it does make it easier for me to appreciate KFC.

][<en