BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Stevenson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
When I'm in bed I'm a tourist.
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 17:31:03 -0400
I only meant not exciting because I think your's is the only post I've seen
today.  Must be you better change your subject matter cuz I think this one
scared everybody off.  Personally, I'd like to know if you have any info on
teaching kittens not to climb up screen doors (like, all the way to the top
so they can fall off - looks like too much fun).

- Pam