BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 1998 22:55:01 EST
In a message dated 97-12-22 17:50:45 EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

> I could show people around Ann Arbor and Detroit, sure, but it wouldn't be
>  one tenth as interesting as that.

I always enjoy when visiting places the perspective of the guide.

When visiting Florida many years ago my grandfather made sure to show me his
favorite gas station, McDonalds (he loved their gift certificates) and the
local hospital where he expected to fully retire. Other people go to Disney
World.

][<en