BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
When I'm in NC I'm a tourist. Dan
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 10:32:18 -0500
We often see the little Snapping Turtles.  I find them just adorable.
Kind of like a miniature chain saw.  I doubt that they would make good
pets, but then some folks keep Pirana...and chain saws.  Not surprised
he ate the frogs, the snappers are largely responsible for the low
survival rates of ducks and geese on our pond.

-jc