BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heidi Harendza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pam: "At least now I have something to hold on to.
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:08:49 EDT
In a message dated 10/18/2001 8:37:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< I will be at IPTW 2001 at FBF looking for fellow BP'rs on the 28th. Please
do
 not forget the secret sign. If anyone is in the area and interested in
 stopping around to say hello, but is unable to attend the IPTW 2001 event,
 then please let me know before next Tuesday. in the spirit of BP those of us
 gathered at FBF will be having a moment of chatter. Remember, only those who
 do not attend offline events will be elected to public office. >>

I regret that with my responsibilities here at school, I won't be in
attendance; however, I will be sending an emissary. She is doubtful of the
secret sign though... so may not be immediately recognizable.

She is doing her thesis on chicken houses in Sussex County, DE, so, really, I
think she'll fit right in.

-Heidi