BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:01:57 -0500
K-man,
Son Leland tells me he likes the idea of school, but doesn't want to
study what they are teaching.  He would like to learn about Rome,
mythology and how things work.  Know any tutors, men of wisdom in the
New Haven area?  (PS In 8th grade there are no electives.)
Merry Christmas you ol' coot.
And Happy Holidays to all yous pin heads.
Best,
Leland