BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken uracius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Louis Sullivan Smiley-Face Listserv! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2007 08:40:32 -0400
][<en

But there were many books written about the 19th century lime and cement
industry in the US. I personally have over 50. So are you saying that if we
don't bother to research the facts reality becomes whatever we perceive it
to be, or in other words we can make it up as we go along?
We know the bear shits in the woods but we don't know how much shit unless
we follow the bear.

Ken