BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Candice Brashears <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 16:25:40 EDT
I love ivy as well......and would Love to Know this "pad clinging ivy" spoken
of. Lets get to the "root" of this ivy discussion - admit it; we love the
warmth and traditional invocations that ivy covered brick/stone structures
imbue.  Where would our "ivy league" colleges be when those freshmen and
grads go to register? What on earth would the alumni think? Oh heck...those
lovely visions of the 19th cen cottage I wish I owned would suffer
embarassment at showing their nakedness to the public after being clothed so
many years. So the question is....how do we keep their heads and amputate
those awful, insidieous damaging Roots?

By the way, Michael, try an oatmeal bath.  It is readily available in packets
at pharmacies - soak a while and it helps the "itch". You might also try a
little witchhazel.

Candy B