BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2011 06:50:19 -0700
Ruth
Glad to hear you fared well where you are. Burlington, at least the
south end, is ok, according to my husband. It's not ok in many VT and
NY towns. Vermont's state offices are closed today, their servers in
Waterbury had to be evacuated; the FEMA offices there (located in
Waterbury since spring floods) had to be evacuated.

There will be some serious restoration work. Meanwhile, I hope folks
are ok. It's weird to be unable to help -- here in Oregon, the scene
out that way is surreal and awful.

Take care,

Mary

Mary Tegel