BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 22:13:02 -0500
Ralph,

I thought that a real interesting topic.  My first new construction was
the reconstruction of a 1756 stockade...on the original site, but after
the farm house had been moved up the hill...probably the best site for
ruffians to fire down into the fort...which they did...probably while
consuming great quantities of their favored beverage.  The garrison
surrended due to lack of sleep.

The next one wasn't a building, it was an exhibit.  An exhibit of a
building...sort of.

-jc