BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 07:57:50 EST
In a message dated 98-01-19 15:43:40 EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

>      There once was a house
>       'twas built by a mouse,
>       All out of twigs and twine.

Welcome.
A fine addition to the BP cannon.

I don't really care if a building is old or new, I simply want to feel good
when I am near it. Taste is arbitrary, in art or architecture. Some of my
friends cannot handle standing in my office because of the sensory overload of
STUFF. My wife is always complaining about the stuff in our lives. I'm
comfortable with stuff, but I also see relationships between the different
articles of stuff that gives it all a flow and coherency. The Dakotas have
less stuff per square mile than NYC. I like the Dakotas, and I like NYC.
Though I would think it poor taste to build a mile high McDonald's in the
Dakotas.

][<en Follett