BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Pamela S. Follett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:41:27 -0500
Well, if you'd said Photoshop before, I'da pointed to that, too.  My
husband's PC (still on Win98/NT) is the only one with Photoshop currently
installed, and we have to turn off McAfee whenever using it because it will
tend to lock up the PC just cuz it feels like it.

- Pam

PS - I see you took my advice to Ruth on how to clean the keyboard.