BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
This isn`t an office, it`s hell with fluorescent lighting.
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 08:08:11 -0600
Hold on a second Ralph.  What about "adhere to all applicable codes,
ordinances, regulations, laws and cultural norms"?  My guess is even
the NRA might have some objection to this use of a firearm, indoors and
not on a range!  Then there's the matter of permits.  Is this a
concealed weapon...or is it one prominantly displated in the back
window?  Consistancy could be a problem too...unless you are going for
a work of ART.  Hey, its your spec...I suddenly have NO Opinion...NO
knowledge...No association....Never been there...don't know what you
all are talking about.

-jc

(And that Jerome if you are still listening is a demonstration of
sudden onset professional liability).