BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"T. Gale" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 09:28:57 -0400
WARNING:  While there is apparently no true web page at the link below, the
"file not found" error message lists two web pages, one at
http:/bullshit.com/index.html, that lead to real sites with hard core
pornographic material, presumably not of Ken's making.    Just a FYI so that
you know where your web excursion is going.