BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
maybe this could fall apart after the checks clear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 21:45:14 -0800
I have never gotten this crazy message before and wonder if anyone knows
why I got it now?  Do you all get messages like this when you send
redundant e-mails?  Ruth

PS:  Who sits and reads this stuff to know that 2 messages are exactly the
same?  Sounds like a good job.  Where should I apply?  Ruth

To: Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>

Your message  is being returned to  you unprocessed because it  appears to have
already been  distributed to the  BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS list. That is,  a message
with identical text (but possibly with  different mail headers) has been posted
to the  list recently, either  by you or  by someone else.  If you have  a good
reason to resend this  message to the list (for instance  because you have been
notified of a hardware failure with loss of data), please alter the text of the
message  in  some way  and  resend  it to  the  list.  Note that  altering  the
"Subject:" line or  adding blank lines at  the top or bottom of  the message is
not sufficient; you should instead add a  sentence or two at the top explaining
why you are resending the message, so that the other subscribers understand why
they are getting two copies of the same message.