BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2005 12:00:59 -0800
> Ruth,
> Maybe you need a wireless headset. Cheaper, and then you can be as batty
as
> you want without Driving Merrill nuts.

Wireless is great, but watch out what you choose to listen to if you don't
want your neighbours to know about your private life.   Once, while cooking
dinner and listening to Renaissance Viol music from the living room sound
system (no, really it was a sex show on TV) through cordless headphones, I
began to hear my old lady neighbour and an crony of hers carrying on a
conversation about the Church Bazaar as well.   It seems her cordless phone
decided to use the same frequency as my headphones.   I always wondered if
she knew it was me making up the threesome.

cp in non-private bc

AND BEST WISHES FOR A HAPPY PUBLIC NEW YEAR TO ALL YOU WITH EYES AND EARS
OUT THERE !