BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"The mouth is the most dangerous part of the person." (NYC cab driver)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 15:43:51 EDT
Lydia Rodriguez, who cleans our office at 80th & Broadway (and Mari Lyons'
studio next door) is looking for additional work.  Both I and Mari can vouch
for her careful attention to detail and reliability.  Her Spanish is
excellent; her English is adequate for the tasks she so faithfully executes.

If you would like to contact Lydia, she lives in Astoria, and her number is
718-267-0261.  Or you may telephone me if you have any questions.

Best,

Christopher Gray
Office for Metropolitan History
246 West 80th Street, #8, NYC  10024