BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 07:23:23 -0700
Darn it is a small world.   My father was from Phelps and we spent old
fashioned Christmas days at my grandparent's farm where I learned how to
open beehives.   Grand Father Page was very big in the Town in his day and
when he died, his wife, Lena, was appointed to fill out his term instead of
having an election.   I think she was the first woman Town councillor.
Ah, NYS politics.

Your mention of Phelps brought back nice memories.  Thanks Pam.

I will try calling to see if we can get together for a chat.

cp in Rochester