BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Royal Order of Lacunae Pluggers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 15:55:07 EST
In a message dated 3/4/2001 12:12:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< 1.  Is the glass half empty, or half full?

> [...]

 2.  If there is a hole in a lacuna in the forest, and nobody sees it, is it
 empty?

they could.  It was impossible, and besides, perfection would offend the
gods, or cods, or the Rev.<<<<<<<

 3.  Or is this just a guy thing?

theirs.<<<<<<<

 Sign me,  Angina Monologue

who was right, me or Spellcheck?] to write like that in front of Donna, or
behind her back.  Or maybe you should ask the new one, what's her name.<<<<<<<

 PS What about Nixon's lacuna coat?

smart enough to run the country thought that coat was OK, so there was
nothing to worry about.  Don't worry, be happy about your tax cut.  Think of
all the bubble gum you'll be able to buy with it.  <<<<<<<<

Sign me,

Non Pareil, at a candy county near you.