BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Molly Van Meter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The saddest thing someone can say: "I used to write poetry."
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 15:53:48 -0500
Call Graham Banks at Hayles & Howe - 410.462.0986...Regards, Molly

Director of Restoration
Hayles & Howe, Inc.                          Hayles & Howe, LTD
Ornamental Plasterers                      Ornamental Plasterers
3500 Parkdale Avenue                      25 Picton Street, Montpelier
Baltimore, Maryland  21211            Bristol, United Kingdom BS6 5PZ
410.462.0986  (F) 410.462.0989       (0117) 924 6673  (F) 924 3928
http://www.hayles-and-howe.com/

Maryland Col*League, League of Historic American Theatres
http://www.lhat.org/
Chair, Plastering & Decorative Finishes Committee, Preservation Trades
Network
http://www.ptn.org/