BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 09:11:54 -0500
Ruth,
> I told him the simplist solution was just use the "housewife's friend," good ole Clorox and water and spray it.  He rather poo-pooed the idea, then at the end he said, "the simplest thing to do is just spray with an anti-microbial, like Clorox,"  like it was his original idea!!!  I'm used to my husband doing that to me, but not everyone else!!!
lol, possibly the mycologist needs to be water boarded w/ clorox?

I recently applied a water-clorox solution to the marine moss on our
garage roof (with trepidation that the wetland police would come after
me), but motivated as the house insurance folks did not like my moss
colony that I was cultivating. It does not help my observations that we
keep going through freeze-thaw cycles... or that I tend to find myself
up on the garage roof during ice storms scraping the moss clumps away. I
am thinking though to go fully-adhered EPDM in the spring.

][<