BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Only in Vermont: "What is Cerveza? --Ruth"
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:12:55 -0500
Sorry for the late response, has anyone else written?

As usual I have more questions before answers:
Is the stone over back up brick or solid stone? If veneer, how thick is the
stone and how is it anchored? Do you think the stone is stable?
I am concerned about the weak mortar within the wall section. Can the wall
be adequately repaired by repointing alone?

Eric Hammarberg
Associate Director of Preservation
Associate
LZA Technology