BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lisa Sasser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 21:22:00 -0500
Greetings to all,

I'd like to add my thanks to Ken, Kathy, and everybody who worked so hard to
make IPTW 2000 among the finest three days I can ever hope to remember.  It was
great to meet so many BP-ers in analog mode.  Deb, kudos again on an excellent
presentation.  I WILL dig out those pictures of the trailer that I lived in
c.1979 to send you.  Molly, thanks again for sending my motel receipt after you
it found on the floor.  Mary, thanks for walking up and saying Hi.  I was still
too adrenaline buzzed to be capable of having a real conversation . . . now
capable of looking forward to doing so.  Pirate, thank you for your gift of
moving words (and large stones).

Best moments of IPTW 2000: 1) the look on Rudy's face; 2) the look on Laura's
face; 3) the inspiration that the 5 guys from the BCB crew walked away with: 4)
the folks from the Virginia Lime Works; 5) their Scottish cohorts.

Disclaimer:  I did not aid or abet any chicken jousts. BTW, did the chickens
jousters cross the road.  I demand a manual recount . . .

Lisa