BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 08:24:20 -0700
The International Association of Bullamankists is offering a FREE copy
of the new book Bullshit for Travelers by Timothy J. Mudlofter and
Rickey B. Pillows to all participants in our tour Insiders BP, February
25, 2000.  The group will quickly learn to read and understand many of
the BS inscriptions they will encounter.

Travelers to Bullamanka stand in awe as they view the magnificent
temples, tombs, and monuments.  These ancient structures are covered
with BS that records the names of the fish, witch doctors, smelly
felines, cods, and their pungent adventures. There are magical formulas
and curses that few tourists can read or understand. NOW YOU CAN!

Although the complete study of the BS is the work of a lifetime,
Bullshit for Travelers teaches you to translate the names, certain sign
groups and fun formulas directly into Irdu...in minutes.   It's a field
guide prepared by Bullamankists for travelers.  Imagine the thrill of,
not only seeing, but seeing and interfering. You will read glyphs on
Stepincowshits's kiosk at Karnak, an inscription on Tutuberri's
alabaster cup in the BP Museum, names on the famous Rodney King List,
and yes, you will read the curse in the Tomb of the royal letter scribe,
Uh...then enter, if you dare.

But there's more:  Bullshit for Travelers is also an indispensable guide
to Bullamanka that directs you to its enchanting secrets--site by site.
Forgotten chambers and underground passages known only to the fish god
and the witch doctor...

Bullshit for Travelers,  publication September 1899. ISBN 0-696969-69-6,
Library of Congress Card Number 96-969696  $169.69

For information about our tour of Bullamanka see our Web page itinerary
at  http://www.bullshit.com/itin.html  and reserve your free copy.

Questions? E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Ken Follett, BS, Editor, PigHabits-L
International Association of Bullamankists