BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 20:47:42 -0800
Bruce,  We have "Lumberjack Sky Pilot," it is one of Merrill's favorites.
I also enjoy it as my Dad used to do some logging and we even have a
sawmill, which hasn't been used for years but it's still here. Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT