BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:40:38 EST
Cuyler,

What a mess, and what good things you've done with it all.

I take if from your review that I ought to make an effort to visit the Museum
of Jurassic Technology when I next return to my native Culver City.  Culver
City looked better in it's (and my) youth, too:  but one will be able to see
Culver City in old Hal Roach movies (Hal's studio became the site upon which
Mr. Eric Owen Moss affixes carbuncles to uninspired warehouses) and old TV
shows (Stalag 13 surrounded by eucalyptus trees).  Sigh.

We are trying to save worlds that will ultimately be lost.

Good luck to your brother.

Ralph