BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 10:49:24 -0800
Ken,  I understood two sentences in that whole message; tapping Maple
trees, and Bantam chickens.  Clothing is NOT something I understand, in
summer I wear enough to be able to go to town without being arrested and in
winter I wear enough to keep warm.  Who made it or what style is totally
irrelevant to me.  When Ames, a cut-rate dept. store chain, went out of
business I went to the local stores and bought every pair of pants they had
in my size with the result that all my pants are now wearing out at the
same time and I'm going to have to buy some new ones.  Oh horrors!!!!!!
I'm going to have to SHOP for CLOTHES!  Nothing makes me any grouchier than
having to go SHOPPING.  Maybe I'll just spring for some pants in LL Bean if
I can find any short enough.  Ruth

PS:  The menfolks did tap the Maple trees last weekend and have had a good
run, have boiled twice so far and making good quality syrup.  Come on up
and see how it's done.