BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 10:43:09 -0500
A very Arts & Crafts movement thought, which is what we are aspiring to
for our California craftsman-style bungalow lot, but it's very hard to
be intentionally man-made natural chaos. Especially when you are
anal-retentive detail-oriented everything in its place orderly like I
am. ().

dan i break the stereotype of the male of the house leaving clothes all
over the place that part is played by the two women of the house in
role-reversal becker

“E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina  Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized City or Law Enforcement official.”