BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tricia vs. Julie!! Rosie is gay! Travertine falling! When will it stop??" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 20:44:29 -0800
Hi Ken,  Oh, I do hope he does the book!!!  Sound akin to my idea for a
post grad thesis on the differences between the graffiti in mens and womens
facilities.  I think there is so much psycology in the writings on the loo
walls.  My favorite is still the one I saw above a urinal in a men's room I
snuck into at a campground years ago.  "Why are you looking up here the
joke's in your hand."  Now you guys most likely don't think that so
hilariously funny but I couldn't stop laughing.  Sign me, "Warped"