BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tricia vs. Julie!! Rosie is gay! Travertine falling! When will it stop??" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 06:36:56 -0500
Michael,
Your swimming in the marble quarries reminds me that many of our favorite
swimming holes were once quarries.  One of the most frequented was the
Dorsett quarry west of Manchester, Vermont.  It was all about diving from
heights and for the life of me I cannot remember what any of the stone was.
I will have to revisit with my boys.  Ruth, do you know what stone?
Best,
Leland